Wednesday, December 12, 2012

365 Photo Project :: day 294 december 12 :: Letters to Sabrina

Dear Sabrina...all the things that remind me of you.

from Mimi

photo of the day:  my Sabrina necklace from Mimi (Abraham's Mom)


I so eagerly awaited your birth...a sweet, dear granddaughter to love and to hold.  Your mom and dad were so excited about your arrival...a new baby sister for Abigail and Ethan!  Yet, with whispering stillness you entered this world.  This mimi heart will always ache that I never did hold you in my arms, that I will never read you a book, that I will never take you on a walk.  Forever in my heart you will always be.  And I look forward to that day when I will get to hold you close and cover you with kisses and skip down the streets of heaven together!   
Love you always, sweet Sabrina.





No comments:

Post a Comment