Thursday, August 16, 2012

Booking Back to School Mini Sessions

I am so excited to offer my first themed photo shoot!  

I created a vintage school set to document the important time of going back to school.  My set includes hand picked items to capture a vintage school look: classic books, old school desk, two little chairs, a milk crate, child-size wool blanket, old camera, red bell, flash cards, chalk boards, rulers, clip boards, pencils, bucket of apples, paper airplanes, and letters.  This would be a great way to capture this milestone in your child's life.  

The mini session will include a 30 minute shoot on-location using natural light and the creative set.  You will receive 10 final, custom edited, high resolution negatives on a dvd so you can make and share your own photos.  This session is priced at $40(the cost is low for portfolio building).  

I am thrilled to share with you some of my favorite photos from my session with Abigail, Ethan, and Sophia.  I will treasure these photos of my own children and look forward to seeing yours.  I am offering these sessions in the first two weeks of September.

E-mail me nancykaybates@gmail.com to book your session.  























No comments:

Post a Comment