Friday, August 17, 2012

365 Photo Project :: day 177 august 17

A day of editing :: 

The majority of my journey in photography has been behind the camera and learning to shoot in manual mode.  Today I switched gears to editing.  I've wanted to play around more with my editing software, Lightroom 3.  I'm drawn to photos that have a soft slightly vintage feel.  I searched online for tips and tutorials. I picked a couple photos from the back to school photo shoot and went to work.  It took me several hours (especially with a baby in my arms), but I enjoyed every minute of it.  I love being behind the camera.  To me it is capturing life and the beauty I see like a painting. The top photos are the edited version and the bottom show the originals.  What do you think of the new look?  Do you prefer photos that look true to life or have the vintage feel?       

photo of the day:  paper airplane


original
vintage editing
original

No comments:

Post a Comment