Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ten on Ten :: January

once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day! 


"I take a picture too"
I love our little old house

"I like baby Charlotte"
Daddy showing baby Charlotte the stitches he received last night
{he ran into the door of his closet going to bed, and was at the ER until 4am} 

no more monkeys jumping on the bed


I love this reclaimed piece of art my husband made of neighborhoods in Portland  :: the Woodsman Shop
lunch time
playing at the park after school



Ethan playing at the park 
piano practice

check out more here:


ten on ten button

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful set - love the one of your daughter at the park - her expression is perfect and the light is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete