Wednesday, December 19, 2012

365 Photo Project :: day 300 december 18 :: Letters to Sabrina

Dear Sabrina...all the things that remind me of you.

your name

Sabrina Margot Bates
(Tink, Brina)




Sabrina means princess 

Margot means pearl

Sabrina we decided on your name Thanksgiving morning.  I love that your name is a beautiful image of heaven.  You are a royal princess, an adopted daughter of God.  Even before you were formed in my womb, God knew you and loved you.  

You are like a pearl, a lovely jewel, a precious treasure, and now you are in his kingdom, in heaven.  Your name reminds me of the goodness of God and that he has welcomed us into his family.  We are treasured by him and one day we will be together when I too pass through those pearly gates.  


made by Auntie Anne







Tink is from Abbey and Ethan.  They called you by this name when I was pregnant with you.  They thought we should name you Tinker Bell.  

Brina is what Sophia calls you, how sweet that even she has a nickname for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment