Tuesday, December 4, 2012

365 Photo Project :: day 286 december 4 :: Letters to Sabrina

Dear Sabrina...all the things that remind me of you.

stocking with a ballerina



That Christmas we had a stocking hung by the fire for you.  Yours is the one with a ballerina.  Daddy could already picture your twirling entrance into the room announcing "I'm Sabrina!"  Our PEACE was complete with you on letter E.  Now everything in life feels incomplete.  I will never have a family photo that feels right.  There is always someone missing.  You are missing.  I get a lump in my throat every time I introduce my family.  People will say, "these are your kids"...but my heart says, "there is one more!"

Every Christmas as we hang our stockings by the fire, we think of you.    



No comments:

Post a Comment