Sunday, December 2, 2012

365 Photo Project :: day 284 december 2 :: Letters to Sabrina


Dear Sabrina...all the things that remind me of you.

dancing pancakes

photo of the day:  dancing pancake


One of my favorite memories of you is when you danced like a pancake.  Abigail and Ethan were riding in the backseat of our black Honda.  They had a long day and were fighting.  I turned on the radio and a folk song came on and you danced your little heart out.  The music didn't create the distraction I was hoping for, and the two behind me kept bickering.  I told them you were dancing in my belly and this caught their attention.  Their little imaginations set to work and they tried to imagine what it looked like to dance in mama's belly.  They began dancing along too and began giggling.  They said you danced like a pancake!  Then the giggling exploded into laughing!  You brought a moment of joy we will always remember my little dancing pancake!

Oh how I miss you my little darling dancing girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment