Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays :: July part 3


THE grandma'S FINDINGS


JOIN ME ON THURSDAYS TO SEE WHAT I'VE PICKED UP WHILE OUT TREASURE HUNTING.


This month was so fun to thrift with my sister and mom!  We all had a great time.  This will be a three part series starting with the Bates' findings, then the sister's findings, and ending with grandma's findings.  

My Grandma Baker's birthday was on July 18th, and our outing was in memory of her.  She loved to take us to Sally's as she called the Salvation Army, and we all have fond memories of our time thrifting with grandma.

lovely box and see what was inside
wow!  serving set from Bangkok...
Anne loved that her husband was in Bangkok when we purchased this


antique kitchen gadgets
beautiful books


wall hook


my mom loves this pig :)


Bride and Groom salt and pepper shakers:
My mom has a huge collections of salt and pepper shakers

Christmas ornaments

wooden blocks for the grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment