Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays :: July


The Bates Findings


JOIN ME ON THURSDAYS TO SEE WHAT I'VE PICKED UP WHILE OUT TREASURE HUNTING.



This month was so fun to thrift with my sister and mom!  We all had a great time.  This will be a three part series starting with the Bates' findings, then the sister's findings, and ending with grandma's findings.  

My Grandma Baker's birthday was on July 18th, and our outing was in memory of her.  She loved to take us to Sally's as she called the Salvation Army, and we all have fond memories of our time thrifting with grandma.  

metal filing box

scrapbook for Abigail to create

books for Abraham

metal mailbox
my clipboards

I'm excited to use this in photos...Abraham is going to build a stand for these reflectors

wall sconce...these will be so romantic with candles
and will find a home in our garden house

  

No comments:

Post a Comment